You don't need to go out to enjoy this simple and delicious dish!
Kitcheneez Fish Tacos
Easy Kitcheneez Fish Taco Recipe
So good and so easy to make!
- 3 cups green cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lime, juiced
4 tilapia fillets (shrimp, salmon or tuna steaks can also be used)
Kitcheneez Seafood Perfection seasoning (also available in Salt Free)
- 16 corn tortillas
Toppings of your choice: lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, onions
In a large bowl, combine green cabbage, red onion, sour cream and lime juice. Chill until ready to serve.
- Season each tilapia fillet on both sides with the seasoning mix.
- Over medium-high heat, cook 2 fillets at a time for 8 minutes, flipping halfway. Repeat for the remaining fillets.
- Using a fork, break apart the fillets into bite-size pieces.
- Right before serving, heat the corn tortillas in the pan over high heat.
- Remove from the pan and assemble the tacos with the cabbage slaw and tilapia.