Become a Kitcheneez Consultant?
Limited time offer!
No kit to purchase.
Click GET STARTED NOW to create your Consultant account.
Create your Consultant account at checkout and you’ll be ready to save on your purchases, build a team and earn from sales placed on your website.
With this sign up, you will be charged $9.95 on the same day each month. (We do have quarterly, bi-yearly and yearly options available after sign up to help you save more.)
The first 30 days are free so you can start saving 30% off your orders, building your team or getting to know all we have to offer -Today!
We no longer have a minimum requirement to stay active, only our 9.95 monthly website fee.
Consultants purchase at 30-50% off everyday and make 30% of their customer sales.
With more people eating at home for safety’s sake, this is a great time to be with us and offer our mixes as a way to keep meals simple and delicious without ever being boring.
We do have a non-compete clause that states that reps with other food based direct sales companies can not also represent us. If you have questions, please contact us before joining. [email protected]
We’d love to welcome you into our Kitcheneez Family!
What makes Kitcheneez different?
We make our mixes when orders come in to ensure the best product possible. We don’t have barrels of products in a warehouse waiting to be repackaged. It may take a little longer for us to make, pack and ship your order, but we’re very proud of the quality that we know you’ll receive and feel you’ll appreciate the care we put into each order.
We have a wide variety of options for those with food sensitivities. Our website makes it easy to shop based on what your needs are.
Each mix comes with complete directions to prepare the dish with a list of the needed ingredients. All of our recipes use “normal” ingredients so they are user friendly to cooks on all levels.
Many of our packages contain enough to prepare several times making them a more affordable value.
For Consultants, our family atmosphere is a special part of what we offer and we’re proud to say “Welcome to the Kitcheneez Family” to each new member we have.
Why do people join Kitcheneez?
* Some have tasted and fallen in love with our products and want the opportunity to share them with family and friends to make extra income.
* Some begin “just for the discount”, but enjoy being a part of our Kitcheneez family and start adding team members. Soon they have created a business they are proud of and love the company they are representing.
* Some come to us looking for a business opportunity to represent, sell and make income. Consultants can make profit by purchasing at discount and reselling at retail pricing. They can add to that by earning commissions from online customer sales and from pay on their downline members they’ve added to their teams.
No matter what brought you to us, we welcome you and support the ways you want to promote and grow your business.
How can I sell the products?
How do I join?
What are the requirements to join Kitcheneez?
* Reside in the United States or US Territories
* Have a valid US social security number and agree to provide it for tax purposes
* Read and agree to our Consultant Policies and Procedures agreement in its entirety (this is found on the Consultant portal of our website)
* Set up payment for $9.95 a month for website fees
* Agree to not be a part of a competing food based Direct Sales company either before joining us or after becoming a Kitcheneez Consultant
How much commission do Consultants earn? Do they get discounts?
Kitcheneez Consultants earn 30% of each customer sale they have placed on their replicated websites and they can earn commissions on their down line team members.
Consultants enjoy 30% off products and can earn rewards for as much as 50% off when certain goals are met.
Is there more information with more details I could read?
I was a Kitcheneez Consultant in the past. Can I rejoin?
We know that “life gets in the way” sometimes and we’ll welcome you back when the timing is right for you.
We have a non-compete clause for insurance purposes that does not allow other food companies to be sold at the same time as ours. (Pampered Chef IS allowed)
For this reason, we do not accept consultants who are currently with other food based direct sales companies to join us. Please contact us with questions.